Every limited company has a duty to complete an annual corporation tax return disclosing their tax payable on profits and gains of the company.
They must then file this along with statutory accounts in iXBRL format, with HM Revenue and Customs. We can prepare and file your tax returns and minimise your liabilities using relevant allowances and reliefs available to your business.
Our services will help to minimise your corporate tax exposure and relieve you of the administrative burden. These include:
• Determining the most tax effective structure for your business
• Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
• Achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment
• Reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
• Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
• Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance including corporation tax self assessment
• Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities
Efficient corporate tax planning can result in potentially significant improvements in your bottom line.