Early planning is crucial when making arrangements for the future. Such forethought may enable you to take full advantage of the tax opportunities available and thus maximise the amount that is passed to your beneficiaries.
It is equally important when planning to transfer your estate that you make adequate provision for yourself and your spouse in your later years.
Striking this balance calls for considerable skill and foresight – and a detailed knowledge of the tax regime.
At MCT Partnership LLP we provide a discrete estate planning service that includes:
• Help with drawing up and reviewing your will
• Making full use of exemptions and lower tax rates on lifetime transfers
• Optimising lifetime transfers between spouses
• Transferring agricultural or business property
• Transferring assets into trust
• Arranging adequate life assurance to cover potential inheritance tax liabilities
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you preserve as much of your wealth as possible for your chosen beneficiaries.